We tend to go from having a wild idea to making it happen REALLY quickly.
Here's a timeline for our latest nonsense, which probably surprised NO ONE who knows us:
- We watch "Night at the Roxbury".
- Joke about how we should do a pairs program to it.
- "Do you want me to have a Twizzer up my nose?"- Porter
- Decided that we've discussed some really dumb ideas and therefore pretty much have to do this.
- I draft up a quick sketch.
Purchased the PERFECT fabric:
Patterned and cut it all out.
Today, November 7:
I did the thing.
We broke the news - along with some of our ridiculous ideas - to our coach ... who cackled so hard, the whole rink heard her.
She is 100% here for our nonsense.
I've never had a coach actually egg on my dumb ideas. This will be fun!!